We carry out delivery in the USA and Canada
Ground delivery to 48 states
if your order is more than $99.99 per item
- Currently we are processing FedEx Ground (Business Delivery) and FedEx Ground (Home Delivery) orders in 2-4 business days.
- The day of shipment does not count as a shipping day.
- Upon delivery, if there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately. Discrepancies found more than 7 days after receiving your order will not be honored.
- Canadian orders will include all duties, taxes, and brokerage fees during checkout. No additional charges will be due upon delivery.
- FedEx® Ground (Expedited) and FedEx® Home Delivery (Expedited) shipping ensures your order will be processed the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM CST Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 PM CST with this shipping method will be shipped out the following business day. FedEx Ground transit times apply for this method.
- FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx 2Day, FedEx Express Saver, FedEx Ground Expedited and FedEx Home Delivery Expedited will ship the same day if ordered before 12pm Central Standard Time, not including weekends.
- Custom orders are expressed shipped out (2-3 business days to receive) when the customization process is complete. If you choose a shipping method other than standard ground, this DOES NOT speed up the customization process. Customization orders are completed in the order in which they are received.
- We ship via FedEx for orders shipping within the US and Canada. Orders shipping to an APO Military Address must be called in. We DO NOT guarantee any post office shipped orders. Once an order has shipped, credit or reissuing items for lost or non-delivered packages will not be granted.
- We do not ship using 3rd-party shipping accounts.
- FedEx is used for shipping and FedEx does not deliver to PO boxes. A PO box cannot be used as a shipping address.
- Packages that are returned to shipper will be refunded back to the customer’s original form of payment, excluding any shipping charges.
- Canadian orders ship once a week. All Canadian orders placed before Friday will ship out on Friday. Orders placed on Friday will be shipped with the following Friday shipment.
- An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event of force majeure beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks. If an Event Outside Our Control takes place, our obligations under these general conditions will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control.